- ”Everyone always asks me if I knew that I would win The Apprentice when I applied. I must say, I didn’t know.”
- There are three things that will help you be successful: 1. Practical Execution – showing results instead of just talking about it 2. Being Agile – The ability to move fast and adapt as well as knowing more than just one way to do things and 3. Managing risks into success – Micromanage the risks and turn them into successes.
- We are only born with two fears – the fear of falling and the fear of loud noises. All other fears are learned. Learn to overcome your fears.
- Don’t listen to and even stay away from people that tell you that “you can’t do it.”
- ”People ask me if Omarosa (also a contestant from season one) is as bad as she seems. People are surprised when I tell them ‘she is worse!’”
Filed under: Business |